COVID-19 Update: 6/7/2021
To Our Valued Customers,
At Mighty Auto Pro, we will continue to exercise protocol to keep our clients safe. Our customers are not required to wear masks, do whatever makes you comfortable. The only time we will require masks is if you are on a test drive with one of our Technicians. We have adopted many of our COVID protocols as standard operating procedures. Many of them have made things much more convenient for our customers and the rest keep things more sanitary, which is always a good thing!
Here is a list of what we are doing:
- Continuously sanitizing throughout the day
- All Team Members wear masks when interacting with customers
- Sanitizing Car Keys – Your Keys, Our Loaner Vehicle Keys and Our Shuttle Van Keys (UV sanitizer that removes 99.9% of household germs)
- Night Drop/Early Bird – No need to interact with people if you don’t wish to.
- Pay Over Phone – No need to pass cash or credit cards between people.
- Text to Pay – We can text you a link with your final invoice and you can pay right on your phone
- Lockbox – We have small lockers for after-hours pickup that’ll keep your keys safe and sound until you pick up your vehicle.
- Pens – Yep, we have a pen for everybody! If you need to sign your invoice you get to keep your pen! Everybody gets a new pen!
- All of our Technicians will be wearing quality gloves while working on your vehicle.
- Loaner Vehicles – Will be wiped down after each use
- Shuttle Van – Wiped down frequently
- Steering Wheel Covers
- Seat Covers
Thank you and stay healthy out there!